- Laugh & Enjoy playing Yiddish Gin Rummy, Go Fish, War, and more!
- Fun for family and friends from 12 to 120
- No need to know Yiddish
- Play over five different games with this deck
Each deck has 24 pairs of playing cards, where one card has the definition and the other an example using the Yiddish word or phrase in a sentence.
Whether during the play or another time, reading the humorous examples aloud and sharing memories doubles (or triples!) the fun.
- C121Y Yiddish Fun! The Whole Mishpocheh (Family)
- C122Y Yiddish Fun! Words We Love to Use
- C123Y Yiddish Fun! Phrases We Love to Use
- C124Y Yiddish Fun! Friends and Neighbors (Oy G’vald!)
Want detailed directions, including how to play lots more games—including "Write-in" Bingo (great for large or small groups)—all with the same deck? Click to view Easy Directions.
Contents: Each deck contains 52 standard-size cards, 3.5 x 2.25 in. (48 playing cards, directions card, list card, and Monster card).